Get Together Northwest is accepting applications for Partner Ministries for our September 2017 through May 2018 season. Partner Ministries are the 7-12 ministries that we focus our efforts on each year by highlighting what they do and helping to meet their specific needs. Before submitting your application, please review the following requirements of GTNW Partner Ministries:
- Attendance by the Executive Director/CEO at Get Together Northwest monthly luncheons.
- Submission of Needs List each month by designated date.
- Proper tracking and reporting of estimated value of needs met and volunteer hours received.
- Prompt response to business people who are working on meeting ministry needs.
- Be Christ-centered in your approach.
- Have a 501(c) 3 status.
- Have opportunities for business people to be involved in your ministry using their business skills.
- Attendance by the Executive Director and Supporting Staff at the Partner Ministry Orientation on Thursday, August 10, 2017.
Get Together Northwest seeks to engage business people through a process called, Netcaring™, to learn about local ministries and their needs. Our meetings focus on giving business people the opportunity to get involved in ministry by using their business skills, expertise, and professional contacts to help meet ministry needs.
If you are interested in being considered as a Partner Ministry for Get Together Northwest’s 2017-2018 season, please send the completed application to email@example.com by noon on Friday, June 2, 2017.