ALDINE FAMILY HOPE CENTER
- 10 Small Shopping Carts – for clients to use in Resale shop and Food pantry
- 5 Broom and Dust Pan Sets
- Repairmen – for light bulbs on park pavilion, lift machine needed.
- Sports League Volunteers – needed on Saturday mornings to coach soccer/flag football games for youth ages 6-12 years old in January 2016.
- Sponsors for Families – purchase additional items for families in need. List of needs will be provided
- Hygiene Items – for food pantry (completely out) travel size toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant, pads, razors, body lotion, etc. Need ASAP
BUCKNER CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES
- 30 Polar Express Children’s Books and 1 Polar Express DVD – for the Christmas Party with children in Family Place and Foster Care programs.
- Outdoor Christmas Decorations and Lights – for our campus as we host our families.
- Hot Chocolate Mugs – for children and family members at our Christmas Party.
- Santa Claus Suit
- Printing Services – for invitations to Christmas party and other future events.
- Snow Making Machine Rental – for Christmas party with families.
- 4 – 6 Volunteers for Breakfast with Santa Christmas Party – at our Conroe campus. We need volunteers to prepare (including making pancakes) and serve breakfast, run craft table activities, and help set up and take down.
- Individuals or Groups to Sponsor Christmas Gifts – for children in our programs. We will have wish lists available.
(ALL Buckner volunteers must register and sign up for volunteer opportunities: http://www.buckner.org/volunteer/)
- Gift Cards – for Family Place families and Foster families – used for gasoline, household items, diapers, formula, and toiletry items.
- Bath and Kitchen towels – for Family Place and Foster Care kinship families we serve.
- Five pound fire extinguishers, household smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms for Kinship foster families to meet minimum standards.
- Storage containers with locks (key locks or combination) – for foster families to store medications for children.
CY-FAIR HELPING HANDS
- Dry Erase Fine Point Markers – to be used for ESL classes (10 sets)
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Paper and Tape
- Digital Camera – small, not DSLR.
- Outlook Expert/Professional – We are moving our email accounts to Office 365. We need help figuring out Outlook! As we grow, we hope this will help us with coordinated calendars, messaging, etc.
- Homeless Outreach Runners – Starting very soon, we will add at least one, possibly two homeless outreach runs. Volunteers are needed; it will take 3-4 hours once each week.
- Mobile Panty Volunteers – In January, CFHH will begin partnering with Copperfield Church and the Houston Food Bank to bring a Mobile Pantry to our clients on the second Saturday every month. We will need volunteers!
- Mentors – We need mentors to work with CFISD homeless high school students. You will need to complete a CFISD mentor training (about 45 minutes). Contact Glenanne at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Full-size Toiletries – (shampoo, deodorant, shave cream, disposable razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes)
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Gift Cards – ($10 value) to give our clients for gas
- Copy Paper
HOME PLACE OF TEXAS
- Small Stage – used for the choir teacher that comes every Friday morning to direct the participants in singing in a group.
- Portable PA System (Fender Passport Event 150 Pro) – used almost daily for music, karaoke, teaching, fitness/dancing, etc.). There are over 40 participants in the group and the room is very large.
- Laptop – used for the new full time program coordinator’s paper work. Brand new, HP laptop with a numerical keyboard on the right side.
- EZ Up Tent – Will be used at fundraisers and other events.
- Paper goods – Will be used every day for lunch and snacks as well as clean-up. (Plates, napkins, cups, and Clorox wipes)
- Writing utensils- Will be used every day for art and other activities. (Pencils, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Facility Tour – We always welcome visitors and love to give tours of our wonderful building!
- 2 New Vacuum Cleaners – commercial for heavy duty vacuuming – Needed ASAP
- 2 Household Brooms – Needed ASAP
- Hand Truck or Dolly – needed for unloading and lifting donations, furniture, appliances, etc.
- Cases of Bottled Water
- Electrician – to help install LED lighting fixtures or advise on how to do so
- 1st Class Stamps – to be used for thank you letters to donors and Chaplain mail outs.
- Gift Cards – to grocery stores such as Kroger, WalMart, HEB, and Sam’s Club so we can buy necessary fresh produce, meats and dairy products to provide meals for the families each weekend and on execution days.
- Trash Bags – Kitchen or Yard bags
- Facility Tour – We always welcome visitors and love to give tours of our 17 bedroom facility and especially our new Children’s Activity Building – 9am-5pm on weekdays and weekends by appointment due to Director’s travel schedule.
OAKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
- (2) Laptop Computer – to be used in our Learning Center for job applications, and for the residents to communicate with their families. – New or Used
- (1) Electric Clothes Dryer – for residents use at The Oaks of Righteousness. – New or Used
- Grant Writer – an experienced, successful grant writer to teach, direct, and be a consultant for each step of grant writing. The Oaks of Righteousness board will work with this person at the beginning and into 2016.
- Paper towels
- Clorox wipes
- Toilet paper
- Kitchen garbage bags
SHIELD BEARER COUNSELING CENTERS
- 2 IPads or Microsoft Surfaces – for presentations for program outreach, etc.
- Paper Shredder – to replace broken Tomball office shredder. New or Used
- Wireless Camera System – for reception area at Jones Rd. location (less than $200 at Sam’s).
- A New Home Office – (5000 sq ft of office space replacing our Jones Rd. location) for counseling services. Outside the belt between 290 and 45, near 249. Target move in April. 8
- 10 Volunteer Ambassadors (Shield Bearer Soldiers) – Soldiers are passionate about our mission, commit to inviting seven friends/colleagues to our monthly breakfast, follow and like on social media, share our mission with others, and attend events.
- Office Depot, Walmart, and Target Gift Cards – for needs list items
- Copy Paper
- Paper Towels, Plates, Cups
- Envelopes – standard business size, no windows
- Address Labels – for mailings, (white, 1 x 2 5/8)
- 1 Dozen Standard Light Bulbs
TOMBALL PREGNANCY CENTER
- 40” Flatscreen TV – to show pregnancy and parenting videos to clients
- Self-defrosting Refrigerator/Freezer – Used, in good condition
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer – to work with clients.
- Baby Wipes