COMPLETE NEEDS LIST
Buckner Family Hope Centers (Aldine & Houston)
• 5xRC boat model toys DIY
• Utility Cart – 2–3 Shelf utility cart for our staff/volunteers to safely transport donations.
• Shopping baskets – Single basket shopping for our resale shop customers and clients to transport items and donations.
• Coffee Urn – 42 cup Hamilton Beach -to serve our clients
• Furniture – 1 couch and 8 matching black chairs
• Wayllshine 12pcs 2×1.5V AAA battery spring clip
• Black Hangars
• 2- 12 packs sodas
• Fesh fruit
• $5 Fast Food Gift Cards
• $25.00 grocery gift cards for Family Coaching as well as Food Pantry
• Toilet paper
• Paper towels
• Hygiene products
• Class Attendees- To attend classes on a wide variety of topics
• Job Training Mentors
• Community Resource Professionals
Cy-Fair Helping Hands
• Ground Beef – 100 lbs of ground beef to feed 400 homeless teen students in Cy-Fair ISD.
• Chips – 400 bags of individual chips to feed 400 homeless teen students in Cy-Fair ISD.
• Gift Cards – $5 or $10 dollars to hand out to homeless teen students in Cy-Fair ISD.
• Ride Along – to assist and learn about homelessness in the Northwest Houston Area
• Food Pantry Assistant – Flexible schedule. Organize and help distribute bags of food to our homeless/poverty-stricken clients.
• Social Media Expert – to help create content, posts, advise Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
Home Place of Texas
• Basketballs – (4) for clients to participate in group activities
• Projector – for instructional material and quarterly movie events
• Chairs – (4) Office chairs for staff members/administrative support
• Gift Cards – $25 & $50 for upcoming Turkey Trot raffle
• Safety Cones – (6) to block off parking lot for client safety
• Reward Items – Small items for our Bingo Bucks Store; Clients earn Bingo Bucks to shop for items.
• Arts & Crafts Leader – one hour per week, must be consistent. Lead an arts & crafts class with clients.
• Career Speakers – Professionals to come out and speak to clients about their specific career.
Hope Beyond Bridges
• Zip Lock Bags – (100) Gallon Size, storage for clients.
• Backpacks – for clients to store personal items.
• Blankets – Twin size or larger, no throw blankets please.
• Sleeping Bags – to distribute to homeless clients.
• Shopping Attendant – help with “shopping” from our storage building for the homeless using. Help sort through and organize donations.
• Cook – Sign up to cook or deliver meals to the homeless. Saturday mornings.
• CPA/Bookkeeper – Reasonably priced or pro bono work to conduct a certified audit.
• Graphic Designer – help with creating social media posts and other upcoming projects.
• Branding/Marketing Expert – to help with our marketing.
• Quart and Gallon Size Freezer Bags- Ziplock Style
• Washing Machine
• $50 & $100 Visa Gift Cards
• Grocery Store Gift Cards
• Auction Items
• Paper plates – paper or foam
• Heavy Duty Plastic Forks and Spoons (NO knives)
• Pledge Furniture Oil or Spray
• Dawn Dishwashing Detergent
• Newsletter Help – to help with our newsletter 5 times a year. Next date is November 30th. Simple tabbing and labeling. Virtual Volunteer Opportunity.
• Plumber – We have a leak in our front flower bed and need a professional licensed plumber with expertise in locating underground leaks or under foundation leaks.
Mission of Yahweh
• Mattress Covers– for new mattresses
• Frozen Turkeys
• Commercial Washing Machines
• Non-Scary Costumes for Children
• 4-Slice Toaster
• Large/Small Microwaves
• Back Braces (Lumbar Support)
• Laptop in good condition
• Copy Paper
• Ink Cartridges/Toner
• Gift Cards
• Trash Bags
• Paper Goods
• Gasoline Cards
• Kitchen Servers – Help serving and preparing meals for 125 residents. Days/times flexible. 2-8 people per meal.
• Minister/Pastor – to lead devotion with staff one day per week. Prefer Thursday mornings 9:30am.
• Nonprofit Consultant – Consultant to help with board recruitment and engagement.
Shield Bearer Counseling Centers
• Blank Journals
• Notebook Dividers without pockets
• Ink Cartridges/Toner
• Office Furniture
• Shield Bearer Representative- Volunteers to represent and speak about Shield Bearer at events.
• Shield Bearer Soldier- Soldiers are ambassadors for Shield Bearer and advance our message on social media and through inviting their network to our monthly breakfasts.
• Educator- Hope after Harvey Survivor Seminars- Presenters to become trained and facilitate 90- minute workshops with disaster survivors
Tomball Pregnancy Center
• Baby Clothes
• New/Good Shape Used Tablets
• Target & Hobby Lobby Gift Cards
• Pack & Plays
• Copy Paper
• Walmart Gift Cards
• Consumable Goods
• SUV Owner Delivery Drivers
• Women Center Supporters
• Men Fatherhood Mentors
• Nurses- To serve clients
Houston Northwest Community Center
• Boxes of macaroni & cheese
• Boxes of Instant Mashed Potatoes
• Cans of soup, 510 cans of canned fruit
• Canned peaches or pears or fruit cocktail, etc.
• Spanish/English Tutors M & W 8:30 – 11:30 am Beginning Level 1 Class
• Gift Cards
• Locations to sell survivor-made coasters & spa-products. This is a way for the ladies to earn money while preparing for independence.
• Hay / Horse Feed
• Tractor with a bucket
• Dog food
• Industrial Brooms
• Trash bags (large)
• We will be clearing out and cleaning our property/barns on Clay Rd that were flooded out to make ready for the horses return. We will need as many helpers as we can get.
• Realtor – to represent us in finding a new location.
• Fundraiser – to help us with our upcoming capital campaign for our new location.
• Storage space for 3 cargo trailers.
• Soccer ball sponsor (summer only)
• T-shirt sponsor for Christmas outreach camps and summer camps.
• Land development for a soccer field to benefit homeschool soccer players (aged 11-18 years) and community kids/campers aged 5-18 years
• Event Organizer- our first ever annual banquet/fundraiser (probably in the New Year).
• “InDesign” expert to create templates for soccer devotionals (already written, just need formatting).
Teen Life Center
• Cups, plates, forks, napkins
• Toliet paper, paper towels
• Large ziplock bags
• Clorox bleach, Fabuloso
• Trash bags
• Pink lemonade (powder) & Sweet Tea (gallons)
• Professional Resume Paper (Example: Southworth Exceptional Resume Paper, 8 ½” X 11”, 24 lb., Wove Finish, White, 100/box). Need 6 boxes (100 per box) asap.
• Professional Resume Envelopes (Example: Southworth Linen Envelopes, #10, 24 lb., Linen Finish, White, 250/Box) Need 3 boxes (250 per box) asap. (Need 3 boxes approximately once per every six months.)
• Thank You Cards w/Envelopes (Example: Wilton 3 ½” X 5” Thank You Cards, 100/Pack) Need 3 Packs (100 per Pack) asap. (Need 3 Packs approximately once every six months.)
• Colored Paper (Example: Staples Bright’s 24 lb. Colored Paper, Neon Assorted, 500 ream) Need 3 Reams (500 per ream) asap. (Need 3 reams approximately once every six months)
• Thumb Drive Multi-Pack (New, USB 32 GB) Need (1) multi-pack of five asap. (Need approximately 1 multi-pack of 5 per quarter.)
• Multi-Purpose Copy Paper (8 ½” X 11” by the case) Need 5 cases asap. (Cases of paper are a continuous need.) This paper is used to copy the handouts for our 7 module Work/Life Skills Program as well as administrative purposes.
• Toner Cartridges (New) – Used in the copy machines that duplicate our handouts and reports. Brother LC61CL Color Ink Cartridges, 3/Pack – Need (1) 3/Pack asap. Brother LC61BK Black Ink Cartridges, 2/Pack – Need (1) 2/Pack asap. Canon 225/226 Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow 4/Pack – Need (1) 4/Pack asap. HP 950XL/951 Black/Color Original Ink Cartridges (C2P01FNM) – Need (1) Pack asap. HP 64A Black Toner Cartridge (CC364A) – Need (1) Cartridge asap.
The following roles are needed on an ongoing basis to serve WINGS Ministries clients (women in residential recovery for drug/alcohol addiction, incarcerated women) weekly for 2 hours either Wednesday night from 6-8 p.m. at Santa Maria Hostel, 2005 Jacquelyn Street, Houston, TX 77055 or Thursday morning from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. at Santa Maria Hostel, 2605 Parker Road, Houston, TX 77093.
• Courseware Distribution • Class Monitor • Door Monitor • Class Intercessor • Trainer • Greeter
• Social Media Coordinator
• Fund Raising Coordinator
• Administrative Assistance