The Get Together Northwest is accepting applications for Partner Ministries for our September 2015-May 2016 season. Partner Ministries are the 8-12 ministries that we focus on each year by highlighting what they do and focusing on their needs. Before submitting your application, please review the following requirements of the GTNW Partner Ministries:
- Be Christ-centered in your approach.
- Have 501 (c) 3 status.
- Attendance by the Executive Director/CEO at each of The Get Together Northwest luncheons.
- Attendance by Executive Director/CEO at one of The Get Together Northwest Luncheons prior to making application.
- Submission of Needs List each month by the designated date.
- Prompt response to business people who are working on meeting ministry needs.
- Proper tracking and reporting of estimated value of needs met and volunteer hours received.
- Have ways for business people to be involved in your ministry using their business skills.
- Executive Director attends Partner Ministry Orientation on August 15, 2015.
The Get Together Northwest seeks to engage business people through a process called, Netcaring™, to learn about local ministries and their needs. Our meetings focus on giving business people the opportunity to get involved in ministry by using their business skills, expertise, entrepreneurship and contacts to help meet ministry needs.
If you are interested in being considered as a Partner Ministry for the 2015-2016 season, please send the completed application and supporting documents to Bridgette Jones, Executive Director at email@example.com by noon on June 15, 2015.
*You will receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit your application. If you do not receive the confirmation, please contact Bridgette Jones, 281.253.9600.