The Get Together Northwest is a group of business professionals who meet monthly to learn about local ministries and their needs. Our meetings focus on giving business professionals the opportunity to get involved in local charities by using their business skills, expertise, entrepreneurship and networks to help meet ministry needs. Some examples of the ways we have done this are:
- Providing speakers on budgeting, time management, marketing and more.
- Professional mentoring, consulting and advising.
- Referrals of reputable vendors – such as, plumbing, car repair, electrician, flooring, security, construction and more.
- Contacts for in-kind donations.
The Get Together Northwest is accepting applications for Partner Ministries for our September 2014 – April 2015 season! Partner Ministries are the 8-12 ministries that we focus our efforts on each year by highlighting what they do and helping to meet their specific needs. Before submitting your application, please review the following requirements of The Get Together Northwest Partner Ministries:
- Attendance by the Executive Director/CEO at The Get Together Northwest monthly luncheons.
- Submission of Needs List each month by designated date.
- Prompt response to business people who are working on meeting ministry needs.
- Be Christ-centered in your approach.
- Have a 501(c)3 status.
- Have opportunities for business people to be involved in your ministry using their business skills.
- Executive Director attends Partner Ministry Orientation on August 13, 2014.
If you are interested in being considered as a Partner Ministry for The Get Together Northwest’s 2014-2015 season, please contact Tonya Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.