Get Together Northwest is accepting applications for Partner Ministries for our 11th season: September 2018 – May 2019. Partner Ministries are the 7-12 local ministries that we focus our efforts on each year by highlighting what they do and helping to meet their specific needs.
Before submitting your application, please review the following requirements of Get Together Northwest Partner Ministries:
- Attendance by the Executive Director/CEO at Get Together Northwest monthly NetCaring™ lunch events.
- Submission of Needs List each month by designated date.
- Proper tracking and reporting of estimated value of needs met and volunteer hours received.
- Prompt response to business people who are working on meeting ministry needs.
- Be Christ-centered in your approach.
- Have a 501(c) 3 status.
- Have opportunities for business people to be involved in your ministry using their business skills.
- Attendance by the Executive Director and Supporting Staff at the Partner Ministry Orientation on Thursday, August 19, 2018.
Get Together Northwest seeks to engage business people through a process called, NetCaring™, to learn about local ministries and their needs. Our meetings focus on giving business people the opportunity to get involved in ministry by using their business skills, expertise, and professional contacts to help meet needs.
If you are interested in being considered as a Partner Ministry for Get Together Northwest’s 2018-2019 season, please complete application and send required documents to email@example.com by noon on Friday, June 1, 2018.